A Full Service Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, and Land Planning Company
- Major and minor subdivision planning, design, permitting, and layout
- Low impact development (LID) design
- Property line (lot line) adjustments
- Field staking for construction projects
- Topographic surveys
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Elevation certificates for flood insurers
- Property (legal) descriptions
- Roadway and street improvement design
- Grading plans
- Earthwork calculation and site balance
- Storm water pollution prevention plans
- Sanitary and storm systems design
- Retaining wall systems design and analysis
Field Equipment Includes:
- Topcon GTS robotic total station
- Topcon hiper XT global positioning system
- Topcon data collectors
Office Software Includes:
- Land Development Desktop
- Autocad Civil Design 3D
- Retain Pro Retaining wall design vehicle
Corporate President and Professional Land Surveyor, Virgil has been with the company for over 60 years and participates in and supervises the planning, design and surveying phases of all projects.
Corporate Vice President and Licensed Civil and Geotechnical Engineer, Richard supervises Civil Engineering Design with over 50 years of experience.
Licensed Civil Engineer facilitates civil engineering design projects emphasizing code compliance and has over 25 years of experience.
Corporate Secretary and Projects Manager, Allen’s duties include project research and development, field surveying, engineering design, and client relations. He has been with the company for 44 years.
Accounts Manager, Sharon joined the firm in 2012 and oversees accounts payable and receivable as well as customer service.
Rear Chainman, Craig rejoined our team in 2017 and has over 20 years experience on a surveying crew as well as a Computer Aided Draftsman.
Computer Aided Draftman, Justin joined our team in 2017 and is also a member of our surveying crew.